10 20 30
 伯9:1 約伯回答說、
  Then Job answered and said,
 伯9:2 我真知道是這樣.但人在 神面前怎能成為義呢。
  I know it is so of a truth: but how should man be just with God?
 伯9:3 若願意與他爭辯、千中之一也不能回答。
  If he will contend with him, he cannot answer him one of a thousand.
 伯9:4 他心裡有智慧、且大有能力.誰向 神剛硬而得亨通呢。
  He is wise in heart, and mighty in strength: who hath hardened himself against him, and hath prospered?
 伯9:5 他發怒、把山翻倒挪移、山並不知覺.
  Which removeth the mountains, and they know not: which overturneth them in his anger.
 伯9:6 他使地震動、離其本位、地的柱子就搖撼。
  Which shaketh the earth out of her place, and the pillars thereof tremble.
 伯9:7 他吩咐日頭不出來、就不出來、又封閉眾星。
  Which commandeth the sun, and it riseth not; and sealeth up the stars.
 伯9:8 他獨自鋪張蒼天、步行在海浪之上。
  Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea.
 伯9:9 他造北斗、參星、昴星、並南方的密宮。
  Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.
 伯9:10 他行大事不可測度、行奇事不可勝數。
  Which doeth great things past finding out; yea, and wonders without number.
 伯9:11 他從我旁邊經過、我卻不看見.他在我面前行走、我倒不知覺。
  Lo, he goeth by me, and I see him not: he passeth on also, but I perceive him not.
 伯9:12 他奪取、誰能阻擋、誰敢問他、你作甚麼。
  Behold, he taketh away, who can hinder him? who will say unto him, What doest thou?
 伯9:13  神必不收回他的怒氣.扶助拉哈伯的、屈身在他以下。
  If God will not withdraw his anger, the proud helpers do stoop under him.
 伯9:14 既是這樣、我怎敢回答他、怎敢選擇言語與他辯論呢。
  How much less shall I answer him, and choose out my words to reason with him?
 伯9:15 我雖有義、也不回答他.只要向那審判我的懇求。
  Whom, though I were righteous, yet would I not answer, but I would make supplication to my judge.
 伯9:16 我若呼籲、他應允我、我仍不信他真聽我的聲音。
  If I had called, and he had answered me; yet would I not believe that he had hearkened unto my voice.
 伯9:17 他用暴風折斷我、無故的加增我的損傷。
  For he breaketh me with a tempest, and multiplieth my wounds without cause.
 伯9:18 我就是喘一口氣、他都不容、倒使我滿心苦惱。
  He will not suffer me to take my breath, but filleth me with bitterness.
 伯9:19 若論力量、他真有能力.若論審判、他說誰能將我傳來呢。
  If I speak of strength, lo, he is strong: and if of judgment, who shall set me a time to plead?
 
伯9:20 我雖有義、自己的口要定我為有罪.我雖完全、我口必顯我為彎曲。
  If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say, I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse.
 伯9:21 我本完全.不顧自己.我厭惡我的性命。
  Though I were perfect, yet would I not know my soul: I would despise my life.
 伯9:22 善惡無分、都是一樣.所以我說、完全人、和惡人、他都滅絕。
  This is one thing, therefore I said it, He destroyeth the perfect and the wicked.
 伯9:23 若忽然遭殺害之禍、他必戲笑無辜的人遇難。
  If the scourge slay suddenly, he will laugh at the trial of the innocent.
 伯9:24 世界交在惡人手中.蒙蔽世界審判官的臉.若不是他、是誰呢。
  The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: he covereth the faces of the judges thereof; if not, where, and who is he?
 伯9:25 我的日子比跑信的更快、急速過去、不見福樂。
  Now my days are swifter than a post: they flee away, they see no good.
 伯9:26 我的日子過去如快船、如急落抓食的鷹。
  They are passed away as the swift ships: as the eagle that hasteth to the prey.
 伯9:27 我若說、我要忘記我的哀情、除去我的愁容、心中暢快.
  If I say, I will forget my complaint, I will leave off my heaviness, and comfort myself:
 伯9:28 我因愁苦而懼怕、知道你必不以我為無辜。
  I am afraid of all my sorrows, I know that thou wilt not hold me innocent.
 伯9:29 我必被你定為有罪.我何必徒然勞苦呢。
  If I be wicked, why then labour I in vain?
 
伯9:30 我若用雪水洗身、用鹼潔淨我的手.
  If I wash myself with snow water, and make my hands never so clean;
 伯9:31 你還要扔我在坑裡、我的衣服都憎惡我.
  Yet shalt thou plunge me in the ditch, and mine own clothes shall abhor me.
 伯9:32 他本不像我是人、使我可以回答他、又使我們可以同聽審判。
  For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment.
 伯9:33 我們中間沒有聽訟的人、可以向我們兩造按手。
  Neither is there any daysman betwixt us, that might lay his hand upon us both.
 伯9:34 願他把杖離開我、不使驚惶威嚇我.
  Let him take his rod away from me, and let not his fear terrify me:
 伯9:35 我就說話、也不懼怕他.現在我卻不是那樣。
  Then would I speak, and not fear him; but it is not so with me.
 
Prev Next 伯 全卷 新舊約全書 中文/NASB 中文 Web Bible